Terms and Conditions of Booking at Caermaenau Fawr, Clynderwen.
We look forward to welcoming you. When you make your booking you are entering into an agreement with us, so please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
We do update our Terms and Conditions from time to time so please review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
Prices and Payment Details
- Prices are per room per night for bed and full cooked breakfast.
- To confirm the booking, we require a £100.00 deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Would you please make sure the deposit reaches us within 10 days of making the booking.
- There is 5% discount for a booking of five nights or more.
- We will send you a letter or email confirming the booking.
- The balance is due on departure.
- We accept Visa / Mastercard, debit cards and cash.
Cancellation and Insurance
- Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you have paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Whenever possible cancellations should be made to us in writing.
- If you cancel more than 7 days before your arrival date you will not be liable for the total balance.
- Every effort will be made to re-let the room and adjust the charge accordingly.
- If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date, you will be liable for the total amount.
- If you do not cancel, but fail to arrive for the whole or any part of the period booked, or leave the accommodation prematurely, you will still be charged for the total amount. For this reason you may wish to consider taking out cancellation insurance.
- If we are forced to cancel the booking for reasons outside our control, we will give you as much notice of the cancellation as is reasonably possible.
- We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you in respect of the accommodation. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund in respect of the cancellation.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 4pm on the day of your arrival unless otherwise arranged.
- It would be appreciated if you could give us a call and inform us of your expected time of arrival.
- Should you wish to arrive earlier, to park or drop off luggage, please let us know in advance.
- Please let us know if you are going to arrive after 8pm.
- Rooms must be vacated and the bill settled by 10am on the day of your departure, unless otherwise arranged.
- Should you wish to park or leave luggage after your departure time, please let us know in advance.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the safety of our guests.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or illness sustained to our guests or members of their party or to their vehicles or belongings.
- No smoking is allowed in the house.
- Unfortunately the accommodation and grounds are not suitable for children younger than 12 years of age.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets.
- Please make us aware of any special requirements at the time of booking.
- Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements such as vegetarian or have any allergies or dislikes of particular foods
- We do not accept liability for any omissions and errors and reserve the right at any time to update and amend the information published on our web site.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to you, a guest of Caermaenau Fawr.
- The Service will only be available in the evenings.
- The Service is simply provided as an extra benefit for guests, but there is not a right to access.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for your activities while using the Service (including for any content, information and other materials you access or transmit), and that you bear all risks regarding use of the Service.
- You agree not to use the Service to engage in any unlawful or harmful conduct, violate another party’s intellectual property privacy or other rights, or otherwise interfere with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
- You are responsible for your privacy and security.
- You acknowledge that we make no assurance that your communications and activities will remain private or secure, and you agree that we have no responsibility in this regard.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided ‘as is’, ‘with all faults’ and ‘as available’.
- We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
Access to the house from the parking area is up a low doorstep. Bedrooms and their associated bathrooms are on the first floor, accessed by a flight of stairs.
- Whilst we do not seek to limit our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation or if you are injured or die as a result of our negligence we have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- We agree that neither this agreement does not allow either party to act as, or hold themselves out as, acting as an agent of the other party and that that the terms of this agreement are not enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.